Sunday 28 February 2016

Casual Ootd



I thought I would try something different and post an outfit of the day. Recently I have been enjoying wearing shirts whether it be over a t-shirt, done up or over a dress.  This day I was just going to Sixth-form so I opted for black jeans from ASOS, a plain white t-shirt from Zara. I am in love with these t-shirt I pretty much have every colour that they have as they are so reasonable! I brought the flannel shirt from H&M before Christmas but have only just started to wear it more. It looks great layered over a basic top and black jeans for a casual look either with trainers or Chelsea boots which is what I wore on this particular day.

This coat was something I lusted over for a while, its a beautiful shade of blue which makes it stand out! the structured fit of it makes it look smart but its very wearable for everyday. The scarf is also another item that I am in love with and embarrassingly I pretty much wear it everyday when its cold. I brought this from Zara around the same time I purchased the blue coat, I love that its a massive square size it means you can wear it two different ways and also as a blanket.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png