Saturday 20 February 2016

How to style Sleeveless jackets


 A recent trend has been sleeveless jackets and coats which have blown up on the highstreet. In spring/summer the thinner material was appropriate and I myself purchased a jersey material jacket from Topshop. But as the weather got cooler the Fur gilets became increasing more popular and therefore easier to get hold off. My favourites sleeveless jackets were from Topshop but you can get hold of them from places like Boohoo and Asos. Asos in particular is a good site to look at as it has lots of different brands like New Look and now Missguided is also on there!

Sleeveless Jackets are great transitional pieces especially when summer ends and the weather starts getting cooler. They are easy to layer with and you have so many options. I loved this pink Zara jumper with the grey jacket for the cooler summer evenings. But you could also wear it with a 3/4 length t-shirt or top on days were its still sunny and warm. 
Wearing a casual dress with a sleeveless jacket makes it look a lot more put together especially if paired with some Chelsea boots or even knee high boots! Converse also look great with this look if you want to go for an everyday casual look. 


Fur Gilets are a staple item in my wardrobe now, I am obsessed I firstly brought a black one from Topshop and then asked for the same in grey for Christmas. I find them very versatile and like the sleeveless jackets they are very easy to layer depending on the weather. Its very unlikely that a fur gilet will come in handy in the summer.Although in the UK the weather isn't particularly warm even in the summer months. 

Recently I have enjoyed wearing Long sleeved dresses with a fur gilet on top, especially striped ones. I have a lot of love for stripes so it was inevitable that stripes and fur would become a go to look for me. Stripey jumpers, stripey tops, stripey dresses all of them I think look great with Fur. 
Another trend I have been enjoying is polo neck tops and jumpers which I also think looks great with sleeveless jackets and coats.
 I must admit my grey fur gilet is probably one of my favourite things in my wardrobe currently and a week wont go by without me having worn it at least once. I do not think its available on the Topshop site any more but if you search around you can probably find one similar. They are definitely worth spending money on as they are such a versatile piece. 
I hope you enjoyed looking at some of the ways I have been styling sleeveless jackets!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png