Friday 4 March 2016

Todays Make-up look

Today I was going for a subtle smokey eye with some natural lashes. One thing I missed out in the picture above is the Nivea Post shave balm which i have been using religiously every time I wear makeup. It helps my makeup go on smoothly and also makes it last longer! 

In order of how I apply my make-up I then put Mac Studio sculpt foundation  in NC15, I find this gives me a medium coverage but its very build able. I always wear this foundation on a night out and whenever I think that  I will be out for a long day! although it has SPF15 in so does cause some flashback. On this particular day I wore Mac prolongwear concealer in NC15 which is perfect for my skin as it is slightly lighter on top of my foundation so it lightens my under eye area. I just drew on my eyebrows with a L'oreal brow product which I religiously use! 

After that I used the ABH cream contour palette using the lighter cool tone shade with a small foundation brush from the Morphe Brushes travel set. I put this in the hollows of my cheeks and then blended up slightly. Using the lightest highlight shade I used a larger foundation brush and put it under the contour.  I then set the highlighted areas with Rimmel pressed powder but not the contour areas as I did'nt want to darken it too much. 

I then used the Urban Decay primer potion on my eyelids before putting a dark brown in my crease using another Morphe brush. Then using Suspect all over the lid with verve in the inner corner and on the lower lash-line. I then used a fluffy bending brush to just smoke the shadows out. 
Afterwards I used my favourite holy grail liquid liner by The balm 'stay all day' on my upper lash line and of course created a wing, did it a bit thicker today. Not deliberately its just how it ended up happening. I've been loving using these Eylure lashes from the girls aloud range the ones by Kimberly in no 118. They are slightly darker and thicker at the end of the band but they still look very natural and wispy. 
Following that I pretty covered my lashes in a new mascara I picked up by W7, I was intrigued as its packaging is very similar to the 'They're real' from Benefit. I will admit I find that it makes my lashes quite clumpy but with false lashes on it seems to disguise it. 
Finally I finished the look off with MAC soft and gentle highlighter which is my favourite at the moment! I didn't feel like wearing lipstick on this day so my lips are looking very pale! 


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png