Tuesday 15 March 2016

An everyday make-up look

This is a look that I regularly go for whether I am just going to Sixth-Form or work. It may seem like a lot of make-up but I love the way it looks!
I started off with the Nivea post shave balm to moisturise! This is such a great moisturiser as is dries really quickly! Then I applied the Bourjois healthy mix foundation using an Real Techniques foundation brush. This foundation is incredible its has great coverage as well as having a dewy finish so it looks very natural. I didn't actually use concealer on this day as I highlighted my under eyes with the Anastasia Beverly Hills  kit as well as contouring with it. Another product I have been loving is the Maybelline master sculpt, its perfect for people with pale skin. I use this to set the cream product in the hollows of my cheeks using the real techniques duo fibre contour brush. I then set my face with the Rimmel stay matte powder using a Real Techniques powder brush. I love this powder as its applies very little colour and helps my make-up to last a lot longer. 

Next I primed my eyelids using the Urban Decay primer potion which is a must have!! Using the Morphe travel set brushes I took a flat brush and placed 'Stark' from the Naked basics 2 all over my lid. Then using a fluffy brush from the same set I placed the colour 'Cover' in the crease and blended it up and out. Then using a Morphe pencil brush I deepened the crease with the colour 'Primal'
I have been loving these Eylure false lashes from the Girls Aloud range, they are very natural looking. I used duo lash glue which is my all time favourite, having tried the Eylure one and other cheaper brands I find that Duo glue is the most reliable and helps the false lashes stay on all day! Next I applied the L'oreal eyebrow pencil in blonde to my eyebrows which I had to darken with a brown from a Makeup Revolution palette as I have just recently dyed my hair darker!
To finish of the eyes I used a mini YSl Mascara Volume Effet Faul Cils mascara  to blend my real lashes into the false ones. I coated both my top lashes and lower ones, this mascara is brilliant for getting the lower lashes as it is a sample which means its slightly smaller.

Finally I used Mac's Honey love on my lips, this as a natural everyday lipstick as it doesn't require too much maintenance. I love wearing this with both a natural eye and also with a more dramatic make-up look.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png