Sunday 6 March 2016

My Favorite YouTubers.

For someone who loves fashion and beauty I am constantly on YouTube watching videos like 'get ready with me' or 'Collective Hauls' over the years my subscription box has grown as I have found more and more you tubers who keep me occupied. 
One of the first people I found on YouTube was 
Nicole Guerririo, I can sit and watch her make-up tutorials all day! Her make-up collection is incredible and she does amazing reviews on beauty. I remember when I first got a curling wand I watched all her hair tutorials for curly hair because I had no idea what I was doing! I loved her recent valentines day tutorials where she did a couple of different looks that were suitable for different lip colours, not just red! 

Another channel I am subscribed to is Sarah Ashcroft or 'That Pommie girl' she is not as regular on you-tube as some people but I follow her on Instagram and twitter.  Her blog is beautifully laid out and her outfit posts are wearable. Her fashion sense although being high-end she always wears outfits that are by high-street brands like Topshop and Missguided. Her effortless style with bomber jackets jeans and heels look incredibly, her height and gorgeous long hair are to die for. 

Gracie Francesca is a YouTuber who Is so inspirational, she post beauty, fashion, lifestyle as well as vlogs. She is very honest and her posts on mental health and body image are interesting and have made me think more positively about myself. I think with so many people in social media being what society classes as'skinny' its amazing to have someone who has such confidence speak up and be a positive role model! She really has me made me realize that no matter what size you are you are beautiful and for someone who has struggled to have come to the point in her life to be able to love herself its a real inspiration! She is so honest about her feelings and does not shy away from showing when she has anxiety and is down.

Hello October is a YouTuber who loves high end make-up and bags, She is someone who's fashion sense I find to be similar to mine. She dresses up simple pieces as well as making basics look elegant. I especially love watching her hauls as they also feature things that I would love to buy especially her picks from Asos. I love watching her 'get ready with me's' and seeing what make-up she is enjoying using! Her recent Chanel bag unboxing made me want a 'Boy' bag so bad, but being a student that isn't going to happen for a long time! 

Samantha Maria or Beauty Crush is another You-tuber who I find an inspiration, I fell across her channel a while ago when looking for MAC lipstick reviews and ever since I have been watching her religiously! Her and Jason's vlogging channel is something which I love to watch! Jason, her finance created an beautiful engagement video that captured the moment perfectly. Sammi's style is incredible and her outfit posts so well written with beautiful pictures! A recent video she posted was on her new office/beauty room  it was so sylish and represented her style perfectly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png