Wednesday 13 April 2016

OOTD

Thought I would do a different type of post! This is an outfit I wore on a sunny day, whilst I was out out on a girly trip shopping and for lunch! 

Both the top and boots are new purchases and I couldn't wait to pair them together! The top is a bohemian style of the shoulder top from new look! I had seen Samantha Marie wearing one of these style tops from Zara a while ago and I loved how effortless and chic it looked! When I saw this on the Newlook website for £16 I had to have it! I do find that this 'bardot' style is slightly annoying when your moving around, as it doesn't always stay still! But I really like the look of it so I will put up with it!

I worse my usual black Ridley jeans from Asos rolled up at the bottom and tucked into these amazing tortoise shell block heel boots! I am in love with this boots and the heel height is perfect which makes them really wearable for everyday outfits.

My accessories were very plain and I had a smaller hand bag which I picked up in the Zara sale last summer for around £15! Because it was so sunny I took advantage of the rare occasion and wore some tortoise shell sunglasses, that have a slight cat-eye effect. These are from river island and I also picked these up last summer.

My makeup look was very simple I did my usual everyday base make-up and neutral brown smokey eye. my lipstick is a newer one from the Maybelline matte collection in the shade 'Nude embrace' which I have been really loving this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png